GE Critikon Soft-Cuf Blood Pressure Cuffs
The GE Critikon Soft-Cuf BP cuff is designed with soft, absorbent material with rounded corners for maximizing patient comfort during extended stays at the hospital. This cuff is ideal for patients with longerterm stays or for protocols where the cuff travels with the patient through their total length of time in the hospital. It can be cleaned and reused on multiple patients, but is priced economically so it can be disposed of after a single patient use, to help you prevent infections at an affordable price.
- Soft, absorbent material with rounded corners enhances patient comfort
- Economical enough for pairing with a single patient throughout their hospital stay
- Enhancing infection control efforts at an affordable price
Designed for patient safety, comfort and accuracy
- Limited reuse, yet economical enough for pairing with a single patient throughout their hospital stay to help with your infection control efforts
- Soft, absorbent material is not made with DEHP or natural rubber latex to help enhance patient safety
- Designed with rounded corners for patient comfort
- Designed and clinically validated for performance accuracy to help you make well-informed decisions
- New DINACLICK connector meets international standards and helps prevent misconnections to luer fittings
- Full range of cuff sizes available, from neonate, pediatric, adult and thigh, ensuring that the measurement you receive is from proper fit
Designed to improve workflow
- New, easy-to-use, fast DINACLICK connector enables nurses to link the cuff to the monitor faster than other dual-tube connectors
- Cuffs compliant with AAMI and AHA NIBP cuff sizing standards for prompt, correct sizing
- Full range of adapters and connectors are compatible with automated monitors from GE, Philips, Colins, Siemens, Protocol, Spacelabs, Welch Allyn and Datascope, as well as on a variety of manual devices, including wall manometers and hand-held gauges, enabling a universal connection system throughout the facility.