- HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
EltaMD UV Broad-Spectrum SPF 36 Lip Balm (0.28oz / 8gm)
- This creamy, long-lasting moisturizing sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped, and sun-exposed lips.
- EltaMD UV Lip Balm contains 5% Hydromanil™ for immediate and long-term moisturization. Powerful UV protection and super hydrating power make EltaMD UV Lip Balm the ideal protector for all skin types and lifestyles.
- Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Moisturizing lip sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped, and sun-exposed lips
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
24 in stockCompare
|Dimensions||1.63 × 1.63 × 1.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.